Sunday, November 28, 2010

Colour My World ... Card #5 & 6

Can't remember if it was during card #2 or # 3.  As Jennifer was going around the room, she passed by and said to me "Your husband's funny."  I think he was in the store for not more than 15 minutes ... I have no idea what he said ... and unfortunately, with his memory, he doesn't either! 

Here's card # 5 and #6 from my 1st class.  I really enjoyed the technique on card #5, where we used my favourite Ranger arcylic paint dabber ... Pearl ... as a resist to create the background.  You can't see it in the picture, but the Pearl colour gives the background a nice shine ... not too flashy.


With card #6, I went back to my usual colours ... wha!? ... you have to admit browns and blues do go well together :)  We spritz the image with pearlized water (Ranger's perfect pearl + water) and got this wonderful pearlized effect, which of course is not showing up in the picture ... you'll just have to take my word for it and use your imagination :)  I'll try to take better pics in the future ... but no promises ... I'm an amateur when it comes to taking pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment