Monday, November 22, 2010

Colour My World ... Card #1

Yaaaay, I got to play in my room this weekend ... I finished some additional cards with embossing folders and The Greeting Farm images ... you know the big-headed girls ... I actually have a big-headed boy now :)  I also started to work on the cards from my 1st class with Jennifer McGuire.

Working on the cards brought me back to last weekend ... when we arrived at the store, there was already a line of ladies waiting to get in.  After I got my name tag with my table number, I started to head to the back as Jennifer came to the front ... I said "Hi" and she said "Hi, it's good to see you again."  I was a bit surprise ... I met her back in March and since then I'm sure she's met 100's of people, so I did not expect her to remember me!  But it was a nice feeling that she did :)

To be quite honest, I started the day quite tired from the craziness preparing for my team's arrival during the previous weeks.  However, I knew this day would relax and re-energize me for the week to come.  Here's the start of my journey to relax ... ah yes, this 1st card, it was my effort to stay away from my usual colours and decided to do something different ... so I picked up the Barn Door Red and Wild Honey distress inks ... and here's the final result:

No comments:

Post a Comment