Finally, got around to tweaking the pictures of the red envelopes that I made for my cousin's wedding in April. I didn't know if he was planning on having a tea ceremony and if we would be involved ... so I made a few extra in case ... I made 15 of them and used 2 in the end. Here are a few pictures ... the larger one was for my mom as I figured she would be giving cash. The smaller ones fit a few bills or a cheque ... I measured :)
This was the first small one I did as I wanted to use this die from Papertrey Ink. I like it but thought the double happiness may be a bit on the large side, so I thought of another design ... which is the ones in the above picture.
These ones were made with gold coloured paper, and I added a layer of red on top of it ... both in front and the back. I have so much gold colour paper left from my brother's wedding invitations I figure I should use some of it :)
I actually had a lot of fun making them! I think I should make a bunch more ... never know when you will need some :)