Saturday, May 31, 2014

Red envelopes ...

Finally, got around to tweaking the pictures of the red envelopes that I made for my cousin's wedding in April.  I didn't know if he was planning on having a tea ceremony and if we would be involved ... so I made a few extra in case ... I made 15 of them and used 2 in the end.  Here are a few pictures ... the larger one was for my mom as I figured she would be giving cash.  The smaller ones fit a few bills or a cheque ... I measured :)



This was the first small one I did as I wanted to use this die from Papertrey Ink.  I like it but thought the double happiness may be a bit on the large side, so I thought of another design ... which is the ones in the above picture.


Here's a close up of some of them ...


These ones were made with gold coloured paper, and I added a layer of red on top of it ... both in front and the back.  I have so much gold colour paper left from my brother's wedding invitations I figure I should use some of it :)


I actually had a lot of fun making them!  I think I should make a bunch more ... never know when you will need some :)

No comments:

Post a Comment