Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Wedding cards ...

We had my cousin's wedding reception Easter weekend, so I needed to make a few cards and red envelopes.  In the end, only 2 of the cards and 2 of the red envelopes were used as I didn't see mom before hand to give her the card and red envelope.  I guess I'm prepared for the next wedding :)

Here are the 3 cards ... I'll post the red envelopes a little later once I've edited the pictures.  I love the simplicity of the stamped image on this 1st card and the sentiment says it all :)


Of course, I had to add some stickles to the flowers ;)


I was trying not to make all 3 cards the traditional Chinese wedding colours (red and gold), so I ended up with 2 pink cards.  Again, I tried to keep it simple ...


I die cut a few hearts and stuck them together to give it some dimension ... not sure if you could see that.

  

 This card was the one that was the more Chinese style wedding card ...


... with the double happiness symbol embossed in gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment