Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Classes with Jennifer McGuire ...

On Sunday, I attended 3 classes (Colour My World, Festive Techniques, Creative Kickstart) given by Jennifer McGuire ... from 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.  It was amazing ... it wasn't just all the techniques we learned that made it so great ... it was her fun and inspiring personality.  She's really sweet and generous and that really shines through.

As I mentioned in a previous post, her classes are fast paced ... she prepared 8 cards for each class ... we worked on 6 and the other 2 were to be done at home.  However, 6 cards in 2.5 hours was still a lot since each card had many techniques ... so I have homework :)  As you probably guessed, this is definitely homework I don't mind doing ;)  I figure I'll post the cards from the classes as I complete them ... so stay tuned.  This will allow me to share what I learned and my experience ... who knows maybe one of you would be inspired to take a class with Jennifer!

No comments:

Post a Comment