Monday, November 8, 2010

Yaaay, an extra hour!

We move the clocks back this weekend ...

  ... this is what it meant for hubbie ... an extra hour of sleep! 

For me, it was an extra hour of crafting :)

This weekend I tried to finish up some cards I started.  As you may recall from a previous post regarding embossing folders, I had a bunch of cards that I made with embossing folders and just needed to add an image.  Over the past few weeks, I've been coloring a bunch of images that I stamped ... and I  F-I-N-A-L-L-Y put them together this weekend!  I made 14 cards ... I didn't have a chance to take pictures of them all.  However, I did take one of these 3 (sorry, it's a bit out of focus ... I took the picture quickly) ...


It's one of the stamps I have from The Greeting Farm ... when I talk to hubbie, I refer to them as my big-headed girls ... only way for me to describe them so he knows what I'm talking about.  He doesn't find them very cute ... oh well ... at least he likes my coloring :)

No comments:

Post a Comment