Saturday, November 20, 2010

Quick post ...

Apologies for disappearing for a bit ... a few members of my team were in town last week, so it was quite a hectic week.  Also, hubbie had a minor operation on Monday and has been home recovering and mommy's back from her trip.  So, lots have been happening!  Therefore, I didn't have the time to post anything ... however, my plan this weekend is to play a bit in The Paper Room, so I can relax.

Here's a quick post about another one of my favorite stamping companies "Hero Arts".  Of course, one of the advantages they have over other companies is that Jennifer McGuire works there!  Here are a few cards I made with their asian stamps ... I love these stamps ... and a lot others from them ;)

  

... in other words, I have quite few stamps from them!  It was really apparent just how many Hero Arts stamps I had when I noticed I had most of the stamps used for the classes with Jennifer McGuire.  I did get a few more that I did not have by the end of the night ... the only one I couldn't get since they did not have anymore was the old letter writing (it's a letter Jennifer McGuire's grandfather wrote to her grandmother ... I think I got that right).  Don't worry though, I will get it eventually along with a few others :)

No comments:

Post a Comment