Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wow, time sure goes by fast!

It's been over a week since my last post ... ooops!  I've been busy finishing some of my cards from my classes with Jennifer McGuire and working on some cards for my next class.  I have so many ideas going on at the same time ... I decided it was time to focus! 

However, I first needed to get organized.  Hubbie picked up one of those "Gracious Living" bins while he was at Canadian Tire for me ... you know the ones where I've stacked up and have all my stamps, inks, papers etc.  I'll take a picture of how high they are now and share it in a later post.

Once I got organized, I made this card for a friend who needed one for a baptism ... nothing amazing ... just a simple card.

Finally, here's card #3 from the Colour My World class.  It's not exactly how it was suppose to be ... I kinda of tweeked it a bit since I ripped too much.  Can you tell which one is mine?  I'll give you a hint ... it's the badly taken picture!  (The nicely taken picture of course is Jennifer McGuire's.)  You know I really don't take good pictures when there's no sunlight ... who am I kidding!?  I'm not sure it makes a difference :( 


BTW, can you believe it's already December!  We got 30 cm of snow yesterday ... hubbie had a nice little workout shovelling the porch and stairs ... thankfully, we got someone to do the drive way or hubbie would have had a major workout :)

No comments:

Post a Comment