Saturday, November 1, 2014

Hello ... remember me?

Hey there!  It's been quite a while since my last post ... about 3 months!!  I did not mean to go without posting something for so long ... really ... I've had several posts draft up but had not had a chance to add the pics.  Anyway, I just thought I would just post something quick to say that I'll try to post something shortly :)

I've been on vacation the last 3 weeks and have been playing a bit in The Paper Room ... and most of all trying to relax and rest.  I could use another week :)  However, it's been great not to think about work ... well for the most part!  I did find myself thinking about work a bit from time to time but am happy to say that it did not last long :)

Can you believe it's already November 1st!!!  What happen to the time!?  Hubbie and I have been in denial, and we only turned on the heat today ... we've finally admitted that it was time :)

Anyway, hope you're having a nice weekend!  I'll be back soon with a craft post.

No comments:

Post a Comment