Monday, November 3, 2014

A short break from crafting ...

It's been a while since I've done this ... I enjoy baking/cooking but definitely not as much as crafting ... just want to make that clear :)  I took a break yesterday morning to bake some cookies ... something to do with that extra hour we got this weekend :)  Hubbie's been having a chocolate craving, so I told him that I would make some Cocoa Fudge Cookies.  I got the recipe from one of the Cooking Light magazines I bought a while back.  I bought the magazine for this recipe :)


I do add a personal touch ... chocolate chips ... don't worry, it's dark chocolate, so it's better for you :)  However, that's not the reason ... we both prefer dark chocolate ;)

In order to control the amount of chocolate chips, I put 6 in each cookie before putting it in the oven.  I think I need to figure out a better way of doing this ... they look too carefully placed!  However, hubbie did not care ... he said they all go in the same place in the end.  I think the pic of a single cookie looks better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment