Sunday, November 23, 2014

Birthday card for mom ...

Here's a card I made for my mom's birthday.  I decided to use one of the Asian style stamps the I bought a while ago ... Lanterns stamp by Impression Obsessions, Inc.


Here's a close up of the lanterns.  I don't know if you can see the stickles I added on the rope holding the lanterns up and on the 1st and 2nd lanterns ... I find the stickles gives the card a bit of a shine and that extra something :)


I decided to stamp a lantern from the Far East stamp set by Hot Off the Press in the inside of the card, so it would match better.  I love it when I have another matching stamp that allows me to do this!


Oh and in that same stamp set, I found this cute little lantern that I just had to use on the back of the card!  I really should get my stamp made ... I've been thinking about it for some time now ... for more than 3 years!  Yeah, I'm not an impulsive shopper ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment