Saturday, January 26, 2013

Another quick card ...

Here's another quick and simple birthday card using scrapbooking paper. 


I went through the packs of scrapbooking paper I had to see what I could use.  I found a few sheets from Kodomo Inc ... I didn't even remember I had this :)  The paper is like a chinese painting.  I decided to cut the top left out just for the flowers since I wanted the purple-bluish flowers in the card.  I'll probably use the rest of the paper for other cards :)

As usual, I mounted it on coloured cardstock and then on the white cardstock.  I got the coloured cardstock on sale at Michaels ... it's not the best paper, but I bought it to see if the quality is decent to use as I liked the colours it came in.  It is if you are using it to matte your main image, which is what I'm doing.


I added some stickles to the flower to give it some shine ... and I'm sure you guessed that I embossed the sentiment ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment