Saturday, September 10, 2011

Here we go again ...

Well, I decided to make birthday cards for my team.  I did that in my previous teams and stopped since ... well, let's just say it was time to stop.  I hoping this will help make us all feel more like a team even though there's quite a distance between us ... also, I guess it's a sign that I'm feeling like me now ... at least enough to do this.  So, here we go again ... in hindsight, I think I should have started this after Mei Mei's wedding :) 

Oh and since most of my team are male, it will be a challenge for me to come up with cards for guys!  Here's the 1st card I made ... stuck with Stampscapes :)  Wha?!  It's my 1st one and was still working on wedding stuff ... however, I did add some mountains in the back ... that's new :)

No comments:

Post a Comment