Saturday, September 24, 2011

Another card for the team ...

Lucky for me, it seems to be 2 birthdays each month for my team ... which is good ... not sure I could manage more ... especially since I still have a few wedding things to complete.  However, I'm still waiting for the pictures before proceeding, so having a little break ... well sort of ... making bday cards :)

So here's the 2nd September birthday card for my team ...


Yup, using scrapbooking paper yet again!  Don't worry, unlike origami where I would make a box in every colour combination, I won't be making a card with every scrapbooking paper I have.  However, I should start thinking about the October birthdays before I end up using more scrapbooking paper ;) 

Oh and I got to use a stamp from one of my new Papertrey Ink stamp sets and die on this card ... I really love Papertrey Ink stamps and dies!  I've been thinking of placing another order :)

No comments:

Post a Comment