Sunday, September 11, 2011

Another recycled card idea ...

Here's the 2nd card for one of my co-workers ... yup, it's a "she" :)  Again, I used a previous card idea; however, I did get to use one of the new sentiment stamps that I purchased from Papertrey Ink.  Stamped it on vellum paper, so that the image can still be seen through.  I must confess I also didn't want to muck up my image if I stamped it direcly on.  I actually like it this way ... also it means I could colour a bunch of the Delicate Blossom image and add to sentiment later depending on the occasion ... emergency cards :)  Hmmm, I guess I should figure out a "less feminine" one too ;)


So, that is the last one for the August birthdays ... good thing there were only 2!  Going to work on cards for the September birthdays.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment