Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Wedding updates ...

Finished the mock-up invitation for my brother and Holly's wedding with the actually papers to be used for the real invites ... however, they won't be needing it ... at least not that one :)  There's been a change of plans!  They won't be having a destination wedding ... it'll be a ceremony at City Hall, off for the honeymoon, and then a dinner afterwards.  I don't have all the details ... I think they're still getting married in May.  All I can say is:  "Don't do it in July during the Carifiesta weekend!  The streets will be blocked, and you may not get to City Hall on time."  Yes, I'm speaking from experience!

So, I guess now I can post pictures of the invitation on my blog and not have to wait until after they've been sent out.  Sorry, but you will have to wait a bit longer since I haven't taken pictures yet :)

Save the Date!  Mei Mei has a date for the big day ... August 20!  They've booked a place for the ceremony and reception (BTW, both are held at the same place) ... so it's really official now!  Next on the list ... finding a dress and everything else!  I guess I better get a move on finalizing the wedding invitations ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment