Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year!

Happy Chinese New Year!! It's the year of the Rabbit ... I wonder if it says that the year of the Rabbit will bring those born in the year of the Dog one really busy year!!!  It seems that will also be a busy year for those born in the year of the Dragon ... who happen to be married to a person born in the year of the Dog.  This is my attempt of providing hubbie with a subtle warning.  Hopefully, I won't drive him too crazy ... just a little ;)

Work's been even busier than it was before the holidays!  I thought I'd be able to catch up when I got back from the holidays ... nope!  However, I'm not stressing out on things ... I did promise myself to focus more on family and friends ... basically ensure work/life balance.  In order to ensure work/life balance, I've taken a few days off for Chinese New Year ... initially, it was to just do a few things and relax.  However, things have a way of changing.  Yesterday, I was busy cleaning the house, finishing my card samples to be displayed for my class at the end of the month, and going through a snow storm to get to my mom's for New Year's eve dinner.  It would have been a good day to stay home.  However, the trip to my mom's allowed hubbie to rack up some brownie points since he was weathering the storm for me ... of course, he'll be using those points to do his own crafting ALL DAY LONG!  I think he already picked the day in which he will be doing this!

Today's been a bit more relaxing ... at least so far.  I'm taking a break to post this before continue things I need to get done in The Paper Room :)  Oh before I forget, here are the samples for my class with Ketto stamps.  BTW, I've done more than 4 cards, but these are the ones that will be displayed at the store.


I've been so busy with the invitations I do wonder if I'm crazy trying to fit in a class!  Oh and I agreed to make a card for a friend by February 25 and one for hubbie's co-worker for next Wednesday.  Ok, gonna get back to the card required for next week ... and start on the other one.

No comments:

Post a Comment