Sunday, February 27, 2011

A short break from invitations ...

Last weekend was another busy one ... running around from store to store ... yup, still working on those invitations!  Here's a run down of that weekend ... on Saturday, hubbie and I  went out for breakfast ... in other words, got the fuel we needed to run the errands of the day.  Then it was off to store #1 to pick up the paper I had ordered for the invitations ... and a couple of other items ;) ... went to store #2 to pick up another pack of invitation envelopes (this was a quick stop) ... and last stop, store #3 for more paper and RSVP envelopes.  On Sunday, I cut and embossed the paper and made a slight adjustment to the invitations ... it looks better ... don't worry, I got approval :)

This weekend, I ended up taking a break from the invitations.  On Saturday, I had my class and afterwards hubbie and I went out for dinner.  The class was fun ... I had 2 ladies from my An Asian Touch class attend this one (An Asian Touch II).  It's always nice to see familiar faces :)  When I got home, I fell asleep on the couch pretty early ... I was pretty tired ... couldn't keep my eyes open.  Today, I did some long over due cleaning around the house and made a birthday card for a friend, which I needed for tomorrow.  Usually, I'm not that last minute but it's been hectic ... thankfully, inspiration hit and I think I'll be make this card in a class :)

Bought a few stamp sets on Saturday from a new company ... Heartfelt Creations.  I didn't have a lot of time to shop after the class, so I was good ... only got 3 stamp sets ;)  I can't wait to play with them!

Angel Trumpet Flower PreCut Set Daisy Patch Flowers PreCut Set Dutch Iris Medley PreCut Set

No comments:

Post a Comment