Friday, February 3, 2012

Some quick cards ...

Made a few quick cards with some pattern paper.  What I really wanted to do is use the Photo Finish Strips Die Collection from Papertrey Ink.  It coordinates with the Holiday Photo Finishers Stamp Set, which I have of course :)  However, I wanted to use it for other types of cards.


I didn't do anything fancy ... just picked some pattern paper from my stash ...


then die cut a couple of the dies on Neenah solar white paper, stamped a sentiment in the middle, and added a touch of Stickles to give it a bit of a shine.  I was going for something really simple.  However, I did add a butterfly on one of the cards ... it looked like something was missing.




Here's a close up of the dies ... I just love these dies!




No comments:

Post a Comment