Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day ...

Here's the "card" I made for hubbie for Valentine's Day ... actually, it's a bookmark.  I was looking to do something different.  I got the idea since hubbie's been reading a book he borrowed from a friend ... instead of on his Kindle.  I used the circles border from Papertrey Ink and shorten it, so it would fit in a book.


I stamped with Warm Red Chalk Ink and embossed with clear embossing powder and repeated this on each circle with the different image/sentiment.


In the last circle, I stamped "forever", "&" and then "always" each separately, so it's not perfect.


I decided to do the same thing with the other side but on red cardstock for a more subtle look.  The first circle is a stamp with the word love in a shape of a heart, the next 4 circles are stamped with a script ... it's a love letter, and the last circle is stamped with a heart.  BTW, the cardstock for this bookmark are leftover from Mei Mei's wedding invitations :)


1 comment:

  1. very nice.... happy valentine's day....

    jin biu goo

    ReplyDelete