Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy Birthday ...

It's my brother's birthday! Happy Birthday big brother!  Here are a few pics of the card I made for him. 



I think this is be best part :) ... it's a turning point for me!  In the past, I would never dream of putting something like that on the back of my cards ... now, I'm even thinking about having a stamp made.  Hmmm... I guess this means that this blog is here to stay for a while.


You've probably noticed a few of the earlier posts now have my name in the picture ... I was playing around with that and decided I'd put that on my pictures ... then it got me thinking about making a stamp again.  I previously thought about it but guess like the blog wasn't ready yet ... not to mention I thought it would be silly just to have my name :)

No comments:

Post a Comment