Saturday, July 9, 2011

Where does the time go?

Hubbie and I celebrated our 10-year wedding anniversary a couple of days ago!! 

Where does the time go ... hubbie usually replies "out west" when I ask that question ... I'd give him a "that's not what I mean" look and he'll reply "Wha?  It's true ... it goes west."  That's one of the things I love about him ... he makes me laugh ... guess what I actually mean is I married one silly guy!

Here's the card I made ... yup that's it ... just a simple heart with a message.  It's been so hectic at work I haven't had time to make a proper card ... actually, my brain was so tired.  I cut out this heart with my Quickutz machine since I wanted to use it in the card I was going to make.  Well, I sat there for a good 30 minutes staring at this heart ... once it hit midnight I realized I was just too tired.  I decided to give him "my heart and love again" ... yeah, kind of corny I know.  I actually stuck the letters in the morning right before I gave it to him ...


Hubbie liked it ... he thought it was simple and straight to the point.  He wish he had thought of that ... I guess that would have been the one thing he would feel comfortable doing in my paper room ... no stamping or colouring required :)

No comments:

Post a Comment