Monday, July 25, 2011

Baby card ...

My co-worker in Australia is having a baby, so I thought it would be nice to make him a card from the team.  Initially, I was going to bring it with me to Australia in June; however, I didn't take the trip since I wasn't feeling 100%.  I thought of circulating the card throughout the team, which means ... Montreal, Salt Lake City, Perth, and Melbourne.  Unfortunately, there wasn't enough time, so I got the team to send it their messages ... it didn't turn out too bad. 


I really love this little hedgehog ... such a cutie!  I love making a card with the same character stamped throughout the card :)


It actually looks like they signed it ... amazing what you could do with computer these days, huh? :)  The 2 empty boxes were for co-workers to sign since I didn't get their text in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment