Sunday, June 19, 2011

Just love this stamp ...

Remember the Delicate Blossom stamp by Hero Arts from a previous post?  Well, like a lot of my other stamps, I still haven't gotten this one out of my system.  To be honest, I'm not sure I ever will ... I love this stamp!!  When hubbie asked me for an anniversary card ... my first reaction was "Am I making my own card?"  Our anniversary is coming up, so I thought he was planning ahead and pretending to ask for a co-worker.  Nope, it really is for a co-worker :)

So this is what I made ... you've already seen this stamp and technique in the previous post ... but here the card is put together.  What do you think?  I printed the text in a matching colour.  He's co-worker provided the text ... they've been married for 30 years! 

No comments:

Post a Comment