Sunday, May 1, 2011

Remember me!?

It's been really busy, so I haven't had a chance to post.  Sorry, I really didn't mean to go so long without posting.  Let's see ... what's new that I can share ... well hubbie's order from Papertrey Ink came in :)  Unfortunately, I haven't had time to play with all the goodies :(

Also, I bought tons of paper for the weddings and of course a little for me ;)  See, I'm not kidding and that's not all of it.  You probably cannot tell but there's about 700 sheets of cardstock and paper in that picture.  I still have to pick up the 350 sheets of cardstock I ordered for Mei Mei's wedding invitations.


Last week, I had a nice long weekend ... 5 days.  We went to see my mom on Friday ... before she forgets who I am.  Worked on the boxes for my brother's wedding pretty much the rest of the weekend ... with some household tasks in between as a break.  I took last Tuesday off in hopes of starting on Mei Mei's wedding invitations ... unfortunately, raking the lawn ... well actually more like raking the rocks off our "grass" ... and I use the word "grass" loosely ... really tired me out.  My arms were a bit sore, so I didn't get as much as I would have like done with the boxes Monday night. 


It took pretty much the whole day, but I finish putting the boxes together!  Yaay, all that's left are the tags, which I aim to finish this weekend or at least before the next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment