Sunday, April 20, 2014

Tiger Lily cards ...

In an "attempt" to try and catch up with my purchases, I'm trying to use as much as I can ... key word being "trying" :)  Yeah, I know ... it will take A LOT of crafting time for me to catch up ... so many products and not enough time in the day!!!  I think I need a crafting vacation :)

I made 4 cards using the tiger lily image from the Flourishes stamp set "A Year in Flowers 2".  I stamped the image and a sentiment on the Papertrey Ink Mat Stack 3 die, which I die cut on Neenah Solar White cardstock.  I die cut the slightly larger Mat Stack 3 on orange cardstock to create a mat for the image.  I wanted to do something to the background as leaving it blank seem like something was missing, so I decided to emboss it ... I find it adds something but is subtle.


Here's a close up of the 4 cards ... I don't know if you could see the embossing on the paper.  I just love the look of dry embossing on white paper!!


No comments:

Post a Comment