Sunday, April 27, 2014

Papertrey Ink's Rainbow Stripes die ...

Figure it was time to use, some of the many dies that I recently bought from Papertrey Ink on a card instead of just die cutting them to get rid of my scraps of paper :)  It was the Rainbow Stripes die that initiated this ... I wanted to make a colourful card ... then I decided to incorporate some other dies.  I added one of the "birthday's" from the Birthday Trio Die Collection.  Since it look like something was missing, I decided to add a few balloons from the Birthday Style Die Collection and stamp happy on them.  Well, here's the card ... what do you think?


Since I die cut the Rainbow Stripes die on 5 different colour cardstock, I had some remaining stripes as I only needed one of each colour for the card.  Of course, I was not going to waste it :)  I decided to use them to make other of cards.  The style is the similar to the initial card.  I just love sentiment dies ... gives the card a different look and I don't need to die cut each letter :)


It's always good to have some extra cards on hand :)

No comments:

Post a Comment