Sunday, December 8, 2013

December ... already!?

Can't believe it's already December ... time seem to just fly by!!  Let's see ... what have I been up to since the last post?  Well, I went to Vancouver/Kitimat at the end of October.  I was in Kitimat for work for a week but decided to go the Vancouver a day earlier to visit.  It's actually the first time I've done that ... usually, I just go for the time required.  Vancouver is great ... I'd definitely go back ... and the weather was amazing when we were there.  Oh and another cool thing ... my room got upgraded to one with a habour view.  Here a couple of pics of the view from my room :)



Here's a few pics of Vancouver ... it reminded me of Montreal, except it had Mont-Royal and the Old Port in one location.  Our hotel was pretty close to the habour and within walking distance of Stanley Park.  At the start of our walk, I saw this blue thing ... no clue what it is.



Here's a close up of that blue thing ... still don't know what that is.




Along our walk, there was a house suspended ... hope no one lives there ... quite the step down!


As you can see, the view was amazing and so was the weather ... all this taken with my phone :)








It rained the next day but stopped by about 7:30 a.m.  It was another nice day!




Yup, more pictures of planes :)





No comments:

Post a Comment