Sunday, October 13, 2013

Birthday invitations and tags ...

As I mentioned in my previous post, my neighbour's daughter turned 5 in August; and I also helped her with the birthday invitations and tags for the goodie bags.  It was fun working on this ... my neighbour and her daughter came over to help put the invitations together ... I thought it would add a personal touch if her daughter had a hand in putting together her invitations.  We had a couple of craft sessions ... with a purpose :)

Here's a picture of the invitation ... we did 2 different colours.  However, I forgot to take a picture of the pink one ... oops ... anyway, you get the idea :)  You may recognize the stamp used is one of my many Ketto stamps.  I just love those stamps!!

 

Here's a a few pictures of the tags for the goodie bags ... personalized :)  We decided to keep the tags for the girls in the same colour scheme as the invitations and used green and blue for the boys.


Here's a close up of the tags ... I used the same embossing folder as the invitations, so that they would match ...


On the other side of the tag, I used 2 other images from the Ketto stamps that my neighbour's daughter chose.  We then decided to use the Ketto stamp "Froggy" for the boys ... seemed more appropriate than a fairy or princess :)


Love this little guy ... so cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment