Sunday, November 20, 2011

Card with Dove of the East stamps ...

After creating a background with my Papertrey Ink stamps, I thought doing the same with some of my many asian stamps would make nice cards.  I used a couple of stamps from one of my Dove of the East stamp sets.  Like the other cards, it started with a piece of white cardstock ... I ended up using some Distress inks since I found it too white ... so basically I stamped in red, then brown and then blended some colour into the background.


I'll need to get some cream colour envelopes since I don't want to colour the white envelopes I have :)  Besides, I don't think the colour will blend as easily on the envelopes.  I intend to make some more with other stamps, but I've been distracted by some new Penny Black Inc. stamps I got last weekend.  Then on Friday, I received my order from Papertrey Ink ... so many stamps, so little time ;)

BTW, when I woke up this morning, I sat on the couch and noticed this ... according to hubbie, FOX comes in a lot better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment