Sunday, January 5, 2014

Ketto birthday card ...

Here's a birthday card I had made for my neighbor's daughter ... never got around to posting it.  It's a bit different for the usual cards.  I still love my Ketto stamps :)


 Here's a close up of Calliope Ketto ...


I was looking at my Ketto stamps as I was writing this post ... I thought ... hmmm, I should make a bunch of cards using the different Ketto stamps as I didn't think I used most of them yet ... wrong!  I actually used quite a few of them ... there's only 3!  I must admit I heard hubbie in my head asking me if I used all the stamps ... my usual answer is ... too many stamps not enough time ... work just gets in the way of my hobby :)

However, it would still be a nice project to make a bunch of cards with just these Ketto stamps ... going to add that to my to-do list!

No comments:

Post a Comment