Saturday, April 20, 2013

Hexagons ...

Sorry for going MIA again ... I meant to post some cards I made while I was on vacation, but I'm not sure where the time went.  Anyway, here are a couple of cards I made with the Hexagon die from Papertrey Ink.  It's a great die ... covers the whole front of a 4.25" x 5.5" card.  I think the longest part was matching the pattern paper back to the correct spot after I decided to leave some hexagons in. 


With the second one, I tried to carefully pop out the outline only when removing the it from the die.  Unfortunately, some of the hexagons popped out as well ... more matching ... it's a good thing I like puzzles :)  Here's a close up of each card ...



I die cut this die on white card stock and stuck 2 layers on some of the hexagons, so it would look elevated ... giving the card some dimension.  I really like the way that looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment