Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Snow Globe Make n Take ...

After much thought and a busy craft year with the weddings, I wanted to get back into coming up with ideas for classes or make n takes.  However, I wanted it to be fun ... as it was when I 1st decide to do make n takes and give classes.  The stamping store where I got all my papers for the weddings last year moved closer to our place :)  BTW, it is also the place where I was introduced to stamping with embossing powder, which is of course what started the whole stamping adventure!  Initially, I thought I could just come up with ideas ... be behind the scenes ... however, I ended up doing the make n take and having a lot of fun!  One of my favourite parts is talking to fellow stampers and exchanging ideas and tips ... it's amazing how chatty I am given the appropriate topic ;)  Oh and I got to see some familiar faces ... very cool!

Well, here's what I did as a make n take ... a snow globe card with Stampscapes stamps.  The 2 images below were what we used, but we didn't colour the image ... just used a white gel pen to add snow.


I did a few additional samples to show some other Stampscapes images that can be used and that a snow globe doesn't have to be for winer scenes.


I also made a tag and card with the smaller snow glow die to show it's versatility.


Here's a close up of the snow globe on the card ...

No comments:

Post a Comment