Saturday, October 29, 2011

Coffee time ...

Sorry for going MIA ... my boss was in town the last 2 weeks, so it's been rather busy.  I meant to share this last weekend but ... well, better late than never!

Hubbie and I went into Starbucks to pick up a coffee.  No, I haven't started drinking coffee ... hubbie got the coffee ... I got an empty coffee cup.  I got this idea to alter the coffee cup while we were in there for a friend's birthday.  I thought I could make it into a card somehow or something ... had not figured it all out at the time.  Here's the before and after pics ...


I ended up filling it up with Lindor Coffee Truffles ... hubbie loves these ... I didn't use all of it, so hubbie got a few :)


Now for the card ... I decided to base it on the bill for the coffee.  I also made a loyalty card where a full card would entitle my friend to a free lunch ... hubbie wanted to start getting his coffee at that place :)  Here's a picture of all 3 things.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment