Saturday, March 19, 2011

Yaaay!

Well, it's finally done!  I finished my brother's wedding invitations ... it was after midnight when I came out of The Paper Room and announced to hubbie it was all done!  Hubbie was busy doing his own crafting ;)

Hubbie told me to go to bed and pack it up in the morning.  Yeah, I listened to hubbie and went to bed ... he is right ... well at least some of the time :)  Got up aound 7 this morning and packed them all up ... I didn't have a box to put them in, so I got creative with the packaging.  Most of them fit perfectly in the Sushi Shop bag.  However, there were some I could not fit in the bag, so I put them in another bag.


Then everything went into a bag and was ready for delivery!  I even printed out the guest list ... all I needed was a form for them to sign that they received it ... LOL.


Gave my brother and Holly the invitations tonight, so I can now cross this off my to-do list and move on to the next task ... Mei Mei's invitations :)

No comments:

Post a Comment