Sunday, September 23, 2012

Card for Ana ...

Here's a card I made for my colleague who returned home (to Mexico).  She came to Montreal in March from Australia and decided to go back to Mexico to be with her family since she completed her mandate.


I thought it would be a nice memento if I wrote the sentiment in French ... of course, I included the translation :)


Initially, the ink smugged slightly when I scored it.  Although, it wasn't noticeable unless you really looked carefully and closely, I decided to reprint it and put embossing powder on it.  It turned out pretty well :)  I don't know if you could see it in the close up.  Then I added the butterfly (Memory Box Kaleidoscope Butterfly die) to give the inside of the card some colour.  I love the Memory Box dies ... they're so delicate ... just love the look of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment