Saturday, March 22, 2014

Fun with Ketto Stamps!

A few years ago, I gave a class where we made 4 cards using Ketto stamps.  Of course, using my favourite ones from the Ketto family (Sake, Ginger, Wasabi, Yoko and Ono).  Here are a few additional cards I made with Sake to show the class ...

 

In January, I decided to take out my Ketto stamps and make a bunch of cards.  As you can see I started with my favorite ones ... Sake and Ginger :)  However, I did have the intention of doing others ... see the one on the far left ... lol.

 

Instead of colouring, I stamped the image on patterned origami paper and cut them out.  Once I glued the paper for the outfits, I cut and embossed a bunch of white cardstock ... and then went on to matching the colours of the outfit.


I was able to use some of my scraps for the cards ... yaay!!


Here are the cards with the Ginger Ketto stamp and different embossing background.


And here's the cards with the Sake Ketto stamps ...


I'm planning on making some more a little later ... probably going to start with the Wasabi and Yoko and Ono Ketto stamps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment